parallax background

FINALLY! I FOUND MY PERFECT FLORAL PIECE

Hi, hotties, babes and boos! Whhhhaaaat? Those are my nicknames for my friends! Remember I wrote on my recent blog post about how I need to find my perfect floral piece. Well, it isn't a mid length dress by Dolce & Gabbana, let's face it no one makes a sheath dress quite like D&G, but it is something I like just as much. This beautiful pantsuit from Zara was not love at first sight. I went in with a friend and it was a lot of "Hmm, I don't know. Let me put it back. Let me go back and get it. No. Actually, I'm getting it." It went exactly like that for a good ten minutes. Once I found the simple top and accessories to go with it, I was in love!

I have been looking for a good floral piece all this year, I know it is almost autumn but what can I say, it will be spring again in 7 months! The suit is extremely comfortable and being that it isn't supposed to fit tight (to give you a better idea, I am wearing an XS) you can easily move around in it. You can wear it with flats and a hat for a more relaxed look or sass it up with high heels, you can wear the pieces together or separately. I have worn the jacket with denim and it looks fabulous, the blazer is especially extra versatile. I paired it with my Chanel shoes I purchased from The Real Real which you can also find here and my Aritzia Camisole which goes well with anything in your closet. It's airy, timeless and a great material.

Have you picked up any floral pieces this summer? I know that warm weather days are numbered but you can safely and stylishly wear this suit in autumn, and at $150 I can't wait to undust it next spring!
FullSizeRender 2
FullSizeRender 3
IMG_0776
FullSizeRender
FullSizeRender 4
IMG_0854
IMG_0777
IMG_0862
IMG_0869
IMG_0872
IMG_0860
IMG_0874
IMG_0878
IMG_0877
Please follow and like us:
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Google+
YouTube
YouTube
Pinterest
Instagram

22 Comments

1. Paola says:

This piece looks so classy! I love floral motive too…and this is perfect for any occasion really! Love it!

2. jin says:

Really cute floral 2 piece oufit! It looks like something great to wear during Spring and Fall, when you have to go somewhere dressy or casual business. Great photos, too!

3. Afroz says:

I would never imagine a floral pieceto be a pant suit.. but i tell you its works.
    Looks so classy and stylish.
    Beautiful clicks

4. lexi marie says:

i love this outfit! I’m not much of a flower person but you pull this off so well!

5. Oyinkan says:

Girl this is totally your perfect floral piece! I love it on you! Yes girl!

6. That looks real pretty and I love the fit on you Fabiola. I’m not sure I’d be able to pull it off as well as what you do. You look gorgeous

7. This suit set is sooooo fly! Love the print, color, and fit. You look fabulous.

❥ tanvii.com

8. Yes Hunni! You are working this outfit! This is really cute and something I would wear. If I were attending NYFW this year, I would include this! Love it!

My Favorite Fall Off-the-Shoulder Tops Under $50

9. Sue Tanya McHorgh says:

This floral set is sooooo cute. I love the way it fits and the prints are really nice 🙂 Love it.

10. You rock on this outfit! This suit looks so classy and elegant. The floral print is so pretty.

11. Samantha says:

This outfit looks great on you! I don’t blame you for going ahead and buying it since you’ve been looking for so long. Your photos are really great too!

12. Elena says:

I love floral outfits. I usually go for the dress but this suit looks amazing too.

13. kristal says:

Okay I am dying over this outfits ! Not only is it my favorite color but the material looks really good.

14. Nik G. says:

Girl, you are killin’ it in that pant suit! I’m not a huge fan of florals, but that might change. You styled it perfectly with the shoes, etc.

15. Ana Ojha says:

What a classy piece! Loved your outfit and you have nailed the entire look!

16. Elizabeth O says:

The print is really awesome! Very classy floral piece. So fashionable indeed.

17. Tatiana says:

YAS. You look UNREAL! <3 I loveeeee these photos.

18. Kelly says:

Yes, I am living for this suit!! You look stunning in it babe!

19. Katie says:

I love this outfit! It definitely wouldn’t suit me, you look amazing though. I love the photography , it a beautiful post

20. Elena says:

I love floral outfits. This one looks amazing on you.